Monday, October 6, 2008

Tribute to My Travel Buddies (in pictures)

It's a busy Monday like any other. Almost midnight and I'm still in the office finishing a long list of things-to-do. Predictably, my fickle mind again began to toggle with my computer.

Still recovering from my post-travel high (or post-travel depression?), I browsed through my 'My Pictures' folder and well, I realized, I may be an almost-pro in the solo-flight department, but I'm greatly in debt to these people for the wonderful adventures this 2007 - 2008.

I'm too tired to write about them tonight so I'd better post the pictures.

With Lims, Gerry, Omar and the rest of the Pahinungod people
(Mountain Province, Feb 2007)


A nice shot with Carlo and Jill (Puerto Galera, March 2007)


With one of my most missed - Claire (Almost Kapatagan, Davao del Sur, August 2007).


Callroom meets home. With Paulo, Ate Fe, Claire and Jojit. (Davao del Sur, August 2007)


Breaking away from the pack with Claire and Vicvic (Hidden Valley, Oct 2007).

To be continued in next post...

No comments: